Sunday 8 May 2011

Sparkles Challenge #11 - Recipe

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well.

We have another challenge over at Sparkles Forum Challenge - this month the theme is a Recipe - Two papers, one ribbon or bow & two embellishments. Of course you can use more but we could like to see the recipe on the card somewhere. I have to say I am LOVING being on the DT. Its so much fun :)

Here is my card


I have used a lot of things from my stash here so not sure where a lot of it has come from! The decoupage I have had for ages but never found anything suitable for her to go on. I love the way she is perched on the flower. I have used a Brad for the middle of the big flower, this is from a fairy pack but thought the colours went well, and have a used  a  little metal flower also.


This month the winner will recieve $10 to spend at  Stitchy Bear Stamps


5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey

hugs Jackie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image!
hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun..

GReat card, you know i love fairies, so knew i would love this as soon as i see it..
Really is pretty hun.

Huggies Angel

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Hugs Michele x

Laura said...

such a pretty card, love your gorgeous fairy xxx