Sunday 24 April 2011

Sparkles Forum Challenge #10 Anything Goes

Good morning everyone & a very Happy Easter to everyone.

The weather is lovely here & we are going to a BBQ later - Lovely way to spend a bank holiday Sunday :)

On to my first challenge as part of the DT for Sparkles Forum Challenge. This month the theme is **Anything Goes** -Nice and easy for you all.



The Sponsor this for this challenge is Crafty Emma

The Winner will recieve a £10 voucher to spend instore, not including P&P.

This is my entry - as the theme is  **Anything Goes** I thought I would try something a little different. I have used some gorgeous images from The Octopode Factory - The Wizard of OZ Set. I think these are adorable!!



The background is coloured using Pro Markers, and is about the limit of my artistic skills lol!! The flowers are made using papers from my stash, and the sun is accentuated using seed beads. The sun is also coloured yellow but it doesnt come out that well in the pictures.
The Lion is my absolute fave!! He is such a cutie!!

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a fab day xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning hun..

Great card, thanks for jining us on SFC DT Team..
Huggies Angel

Lesley said...

Hi Lynsey, love this card, great images!

Happy Easter xx

jackiescrafts said...

Happy Easter hunnie
I love this piece I'm so pleased you joined our DT

Hugs Jackie x

Tracey Manderson said...

Ohhh great card!
Just popping by to let you know you won my blog hop! Congratulations, cant wait to see what you can do with it, just pop by my blog and get in touch
Cheers
Tracey

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynz what a fun card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Laura said...

This is gorgeous i love the scene you have created xxx